- How she went from the profession of teaching to a career in SEO
- How her skills ended up being a very natural fit in the SEO industry
- Getting started in copywriting
- Agency life versus in-house
- Speaking at Brighton SEO
And much more!
In the News
We talk about:
- The new Bing Webmaster Tools rollout
- Google’s recent statements on how their systems aren’t looking for EAT but hope that their signals align to EAT
Finally, we have a deep dive into one of our most important and serious topics yet, mental health and SEO. We all share stories of our own experiences and challenges on the subject, as well as how we’ve handled our personal mental health issues. Full disclosure: We are not mental health professionals, so please do not take anything we say as professional mental health advice.