How he went from going to college to get his Master’s in psychology to helping his wife rank her photography website to SEO
His brief career as an affiliate marketer with some black-hat tendencies to transitioning to a true white-hat practitioner
Founding the first “white-hat” SEO agency in Poland
The difficulty of getting into the English SEO market
Founding his companies
Specializing in technical SEO
And much more!
In the news
We talk about:
The impact of Coronavirus on the SEO conference circuit
Another Google update that tightens the restrictions on the usage of FAQ schema
Finally, we have a deep dive into the topic of website migrations.
You Might also like
By Jacob Stoops — 2 months ago
We talk about:
- How Andrew’s career began 20 years ago as a broadcast journalist working at the BBC with a focus on cricket and fut ball
- How the emphasis placed on creating fresh and timely content around the sports stories of the day really opened his eyes to the power of building traffic online
- His time as Web Editor as Newsworks
- His management of the website for the Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC)
- How it all led him to found his own SEO consultancy Optimisey
- What it’s like running the Optimisey SEO meeting
- His Optimisey YouTube video series
- And more.
We also touch on the news:
This episode's deep dive
And last but not least, we dive into a few overlooked SEO fundamentals including:
Post Views: 536
- How often simple analytics configurations seem to be overlooked
- The use of site monitoring tools and how they can help businesses
By Jacob Stoops — 1 month ago
- His passion for cycling and how he went from working at a bike shop to SEO.
- His time both in-house and at agencies
- Why he believes his best fit is within the agency environment
- Doing SEO on eBay
- Local search
- Being a jack of all trades
- And so much more!
In the news we talk about:
- A few studies on keyword research (from Brian Dean of Backlinko & Dan Leibson of Local SEO Guide) and how accurate the search volumes of various SEO tools may or may not be
- The new Review snippets reports in Google Search Console.
Post Views: 324
- We have a deep dive biggest SEO challenges. To paraphrase Frank Costanza of Seinfeld, we got a lot of problems, and now you’re gonna hear about them!