- His passion for cycling and how he went from working at a bike shop to SEO.
- His time both in-house and at agencies
- Why he believes his best fit is within the agency environment
- Doing SEO on eBay
- Local search
- Being a jack of all trades
- And so much more!
In the news we talk about:
- A few studies on keyword research (from Brian Dean of Backlinko & Dan Leibson of Local SEO Guide) and how accurate the search volumes of various SEO tools may or may not be
- The new Review snippets reports in Google Search Console.
- We have a deep dive biggest SEO challenges. To paraphrase Frank Costanza of Seinfeld, we got a lot of problems, and now you’re gonna hear about them!
Post Views: 455
Agency SEO Career Development eBay SEO Enterprise SEO In House SEO Local SEO SEO Tools Technical SEO
You Might also like
By Jacob Stoops — 5 months ago
We talk about:
- How Andrew’s career began 20 years ago as a broadcast journalist working at the BBC with a focus on cricket and fut ball
- How the emphasis placed on creating fresh and timely content around the sports stories of the day really opened his eyes to the power of building traffic online
- His time as Web Editor as Newsworks
- His management of the website for the Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC)
- How it all led him to found his own SEO consultancy Optimisey
- What it’s like running the Optimisey SEO meeting
- His Optimisey YouTube video series
- And more.
We also touch on the news:
This episode's deep dive
And last but not least, we dive into a few overlooked SEO fundamentals including:
Post Views: 679
- How often simple analytics configurations seem to be overlooked
- The use of site monitoring tools and how they can help businesses