- Her 20 years of experience in the SEO industry
- How she went from being a Communications Major with the hopes of going into Broadcasting to a marketing major while at NC State University, and how that eventually led her to a career in SEO
- Her experiences as an affiliate marketing manager for what eventually became Art.com
- Her rise to become VP of Search Strategy at Acronym
- Her transition into owning her own business
- What it’s like to lose your job
- How to pick yourself up and dust yourself off
On top of this, we even talk a little SEO. Crazy right?!?