We talk about:
- How he went from a career as an architectural glass designer to a developer, then an SEO, and then a technical SEO.
- How he got involved setting up the Beer and SEO meetup group in Raleigh as well as his involvement in the well-known Tech SEO Sub-Reddit that has had some amazing industry guests.
- Public speaking
- Impostor syndrome
- How things in SEO could be automated over the next several years
- Current climate within the SEO community
- What it’s like to be named to Search Engine Journal’s Top 140 SEO’s to follow in 2019 (which came with his own SEO baseball card)
- And so much more!