Tom is my first interviewee across the pond and is based in London! Who-hoo!
- Tom’s beginnings as a copywriter and how that led him into SEO
- Why SEO still feels like an “add on” in many brands marketing strategy
- How to “win the hearts and minds” of clients
- The importance of looking at competitors to improve your own business cases
- Using a performance-based compensation model with clients
- The YoastCon situation and Tom’s Twitter rampage
- Sexual harassment, the conference circuit, gender equality, and inclusiveness
- Fighting Impostor syndrome and being okay with not knowing everything.
So get ready for what I think is a really valuable and informative conversation as we tell Tom’s SEO story!